Most parents with babies face one common challenge when it comes to baby’s sleep at night. Babies need to be fed every few hours or so as they have small tummies that need filling often. Newborns sleep around the clock as they cannot make out the difference between day and night.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat