Some people go on Instagram post selfies and post stories about what is happening in their life almost every day. These also have a habit of comparing themselves to others. The more time they spend on thinking and reading about what others saying or commenting, more you try to impress people.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet