Many men suffer from hair loss by the time they reach age 40- 50. It may be due to hereditary or due to hygiene or stress kind of factors. To retain good hair or to prevent hair loss some simple and inexpensive tips are provided here.
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may