Natarajsana is known as Lord of the Dance Pose and is originated by Lord Shiva who is Yoga Guru himself. The pose depicts Lord Shiva’s fondness for dance, expression, and music. It is also a classical dance form of Indian dance called bharathanatyam. This yoga pose is advanced yoga pose and requires balancing act on one leg. Benefits of practicing this pose are : Strenghtens legs, arms, shoulder and spine.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke