Nadabrahma meditation is also called as “Tibetan Humming Meditation”. It is a meditation developed by the Tibetan masters. This is a chanting meditation. Meditation means “empty mind”. This process is meant to shut down the mind – to make it thoughtless.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity