2019-nCoV myth busters: Like any other disease outbreak there are many rumors and false news are spreading around the world about nCoV. Some of the information forwarded to on social media messages may not be even true. nCoV is a new strain of virus and still there is lot to learn about the disease.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes