A quick, easy to prepare breakfast or evening snack recipe masala mustard beaten rice or commonly known as mustard poha. It provides less calories and tastes good too
Tag: Mustard Oil
Traditional Indian pickles are spicy, tasty and strong. There are many varieties of pickles one can prepare
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Mustard oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (42% erucic acid and 12% oleic acid); it has about 21% polyunsaturated fats.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds