Traditional Indian pickles are spicy, tasty and strong. There are many varieties of pickles one can prepare
Tag: Mustard Oil
A quick, easy to prepare breakfast or evening snack recipe masala mustard beaten rice or commonly known as mustard poha. It provides less calories and tastes good too
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Mustard oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (42% erucic acid and 12% oleic acid); it has about 21% polyunsaturated fats.
Know about WeRIndia
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood
- Childhood Asthma
- Fat: A new player expands our definition of diabetes
- Ketogenic diet appears to prevent cognitive decline in mice, study finds