A quick, easy to prepare breakfast or evening snack recipe masala mustard beaten rice or commonly known as mustard poha. It provides less calories and tastes good too
Tag: Mustard Oil
Traditional Indian pickles are spicy, tasty and strong. There are many varieties of pickles one can prepare
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Mustard oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (42% erucic acid and 12% oleic acid); it has about 21% polyunsaturated fats.
Know about WeRIndia
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain
- High doses of vitamin D supplementation has no current benefit in preventing or treating COVID-19
- Inspiring stories from women like themselves helped these moms improve their diet