A quick, easy to prepare breakfast or evening snack recipe masala mustard beaten rice or commonly known as mustard poha. It provides less calories and tastes good too
Tag: Mustard Oil
Traditional Indian pickles are spicy, tasty and strong. There are many varieties of pickles one can prepare
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Mustard oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (42% erucic acid and 12% oleic acid); it has about 21% polyunsaturated fats.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?