A quick, easy to prepare breakfast or evening snack recipe masala mustard beaten rice or commonly known as mustard poha. It provides less calories and tastes good too
Tag: Mustard Oil
Traditional Indian pickles are spicy, tasty and strong. There are many varieties of pickles one can prepare
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Mustard oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (42% erucic acid and 12% oleic acid); it has about 21% polyunsaturated fats.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes