According to the media reports, a 53-year-old vet, who worked with non-human primates in an institution, had dissected two dead monkeys in March. In April, the deceased had shown early-onset symptoms, including vomiting and nausea.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity