Molds can produce mycotoxins that are chemically stable toxins either before harvest or after harvest of crop, during storage, in or on the food itself often under warm, damp and humid conditions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought