In a new plant based innovation, Mexican staple crop Nopal cactus or prickly pear cactus is used for making plant-based leather. Nopal cactus is national symbol of Mexico and is a staple food for Mexicans
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'