If you or a loved one belong to a high-risk group, ask your primary-care physician about these tests—and be especially insistent about the last one.
Tag: Kidney failure
It means, for people who suffer from both type 1 & type 2 diabetes, it is important to learn how to manage complications associated with diabetes
Cyanogenic acids are poisonous and consuming seeds results in headache, confusion, anxiety, dizziness, increase heart rate and kidney failure!
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet