If you or a loved one belong to a high-risk group, ask your primary-care physician about these tests—and be especially insistent about the last one.
Tag: Kidney failure
It means, for people who suffer from both type 1 & type 2 diabetes, it is important to learn how to manage complications associated with diabetes
Cyanogenic acids are poisonous and consuming seeds results in headache, confusion, anxiety, dizziness, increase heart rate and kidney failure!
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?
- Breast cancer: Does stress fuel its spread?
- Is the shot or the pill better for birth control?
- Higher egg and cholesterol consumption hikes heart disease and early death risk
- Ovarian cancer: New drug may prevent recurrence