JA is an umbrella term used to describe the many auto immune and inflammatory conditions or pediatric rheumatic diseases that can develop in children under the age of 16.
Know about WeRIndia
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factors
- Drinking alcohol is linked to reduced chances of pregnancy
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problems
- Men’s Health and Their Diet
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthier
- Declining fish biodiversity poses risks for human nutrition