Being nice means “being able to spread the joy” or “give pleasure or joy”. It also means being kind, affectionate, loving and caring. Nobody is perfect in this word.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity