Being nice means “being able to spread the joy” or “give pleasure or joy”. It also means being kind, affectionate, loving and caring. Nobody is perfect in this word.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health