Just like fruits, jackfruit’s seeds are edible and are nutritious. When boiled these seeds taste like boiled potatoes. It is rich in iron, contains Vitamin A, rich in protein. Seeds are useful in skin rejuvenation, hair growth, for anemia, to build strength and is aphrodisiac too! During season, seeds can be collected, dried and stored for non-seasonal uses.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity