The new mayor of Turin has provoked much debate with her decision to make vegan diets a priority in the northern Italian city over the next five years.
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- Mediterranean diet with lean beef may lower risk factors for heart disease
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes