Family sizes also shrinking and traditions are disappearing. Traditions play a huge part in creating lasting memories of those we love and care about.
Know about WeRIndia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged