While watching mother, babies will start mimicking mother and infant’s body will get into poses from the beginning. It gives flexibility and strength to body at young age.
Tag: international yoga day
Sit in easy pose. Let baby sit in front of you and observe what you are going to do. Slowly inhale and place left elbow on the floor.
Put baby in front of you. Stand in mountain pose. Breath in and breath out. Slowly bend and forward bend.
Goddess pose is for mother! While holding baby in hands stand in mountain pose.
This pose helps to tone tummy. You can take baby’s help while performing this pose. Sit on floor with legs bent in front of you.
All babies get into this pose before they crawl. Sit with legs wide and pull legs apart. Sit straight. Keep baby on your lapin the same position.
Let baby be on her back in front of you. Get into sphinx pose and lift your body up and come on your toes.
All babies get into this pose easily. While playing or picking up something from floor they get into butterfly pose. This pose helps adults to stretch hamstring.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk