Do you know when you are doing Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation or any Yoga pose -your gene expression might be changing for better!
Back to homepage
Tag: international yoga day
Yogaraj C.P.,was awarded the title “King of Yoga” in 1991. Yogaraj was initiated into Yoga by his father, S. Chidhambaram, who was an ex-service man from the Indian Military.
Know about WeRIndia
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- New dietary treatment for epilepsy well tolerated and reduced seizures, study finds
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease