Yoga poses that involve twisting of the body helps to stretch the spine, provide relaxation for muscles and strengthens back. Bharadvaja’s twist is an intermediate yoga pose that reduces lower backache, also gives relief from neck and sciatica pain.
Tag: intermediate yoga
Dolphin plank for strong arms and strong legs -Also known as Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana in sanskrit, Dolphin plank pose is intermediate pose.
Tadasana Paschima Namaskar or reverse namaskar pose is a beginner/intermediate pose that helps to strengthen abdomen, shoulder and arms. It is a chest opener pose and one should be careful while bending and taking hands back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage