Yoga poses that involve twisting of the body helps to stretch the spine, provide relaxation for muscles and strengthens back. Bharadvaja’s twist is an intermediate yoga pose that reduces lower backache, also gives relief from neck and sciatica pain.
Tag: intermediate yoga
Dolphin plank for strong arms and strong legs -Also known as Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana in sanskrit, Dolphin plank pose is intermediate pose.
Tadasana Paschima Namaskar or reverse namaskar pose is a beginner/intermediate pose that helps to strengthen abdomen, shoulder and arms. It is a chest opener pose and one should be careful while bending and taking hands back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility