Respecting and honoring the Sun is practiced in all religions. The Sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. The
Tag: Indian festivals
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Paan lead has several health benefits and supari too. Not only for medicinal purposes, both these have cultural and religious importance in festivals and functions.
Know about WeRIndia
- When -- not what -- obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet