Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Best Foods For Every Type Of Mood
- Are Guava Leaves Beneficial For Your Hair?
- Viral Video Of A Man Shooting Himself Accidentally In The Groin Is Scary!
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- The Boy Born With A Gem On His Forehead
- Check Out The Fashion Moments Of This Royal Figure Who Has Taken The Country By Storm