Often we find flies in the kitchen flying and sitting on fruits and vegetables.
Tag: house flies
Some of the common pests that we see in our houses that can be harmful and interfere in our day-to-day lives are cockroaches, wall lizard, bats, fleas, houseflies, spiders, bed bugs, silver fish and mosquitoes.
They are everywhere except the polar ice caps!. One pair of flies can produce more than 1 million offspring through their offspring’s’ offspring in a matter of weeks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease