Holi is festival of colors; it is festival of joy, and it is the beginning of beautiful spring. It is one of the most vibrant festival celebrated in India. Beautiful blend of different colors is used in powder form or mixed in water sprayed around. It is celebration of victory of good over demon and celebrating the power of goodness. Sometime when we are engrossed in holi celebration we might forget where we are and how safe we should be- not just for us for others safety we must take precautions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke