Recognizing the health hazards associated with consumption of industrial trans fats, FSSAI intends to eliminate trans fat from the diet in a phased manner by 2022. Therefore, FSSAI has employed two-pronged strategies to achieve its goal of “Freedom from Trans Fat @75.”
Tag: high cholesterol
what about the containers and non stick frying pan that we prepare foods? Research studies show that both pans and pots that we use or choose for cooking has significant effect on our health.
Like men, more women also suffer from heart attack that could be fatal. For women heart disease is becoming number one killer. Reason for this is, women either neglect symptoms of heart conditions
Have you heard about Metabolic syndrome? In recent years this one medical term has answered many questions about common conditions that people are suffering from.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle