Scientists have identified 5 unique hepatitis viruses, identified by the letters A, B, C, D, and E. Doctor’s has one name for all of them “Hepatitis”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beef jerky and other processed meats associated with manic episodes
- Natural treatments for postpartum swelling
- Omega 3 supplements have little or no heart or vascular health benefit
- Research on British teeth unlocks potential for new insights into ancient diets
- Early supper associated with lower risk of breast and prostate cancer
- While men lose more weight on low-carb diets, women show improved artery flexibility