Scientists have identified 5 unique hepatitis viruses, identified by the letters A, B, C, D, and E. Doctor’s has one name for all of them “Hepatitis”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD