Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome