Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?