For those who have higher BMI and more weight sitting around belly, it is time to measure the waistline and it should be done often for health reasons. According to a new research extra weight around heart attack survivors’ belly can cause another heart attack!
Tag: heart health
Missing one day workout is okay – no body is perfect and sometimes schedule may upset. However, get back to your routine soon or next day. Don’t give a long gap for your fitness routine.
You will receive benefits of good heart health, reduces sugar level, for ladies strengthening of bone, removal of toxins from the body and supports liver health.
One will see the benefit right away. Yoga is anti-depressant and helps in relaxation of mind.
Eating, our hobbies, stress and various other conditions – all have impact on heart health. To keep heart happy and in good condition what we should do? Incorporate healthy habits in your lifestyle.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Foods to Help Kids Focus