For those who have higher BMI and more weight sitting around belly, it is time to measure the waistline and it should be done often for health reasons. According to a new research extra weight around heart attack survivors’ belly can cause another heart attack!
Tag: heart health
Missing one day workout is okay – no body is perfect and sometimes schedule may upset. However, get back to your routine soon or next day. Don’t give a long gap for your fitness routine.
You will receive benefits of good heart health, reduces sugar level, for ladies strengthening of bone, removal of toxins from the body and supports liver health.
One will see the benefit right away. Yoga is anti-depressant and helps in relaxation of mind.
Eating, our hobbies, stress and various other conditions – all have impact on heart health. To keep heart happy and in good condition what we should do? Incorporate healthy habits in your lifestyle.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?