We see the dark circles under our eyes, the tiredness on our face, but those are just the tip of an iceberg.
Tag: heart diseases
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Alkaline foods have been shown to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, both of which are huge contributing factors to cardiovascular diseases.
Diseases of affluence, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and even cancer, are on the rise in many areas of the world.
Walnut contains antioxidant melatonin that helps to regulate sleep.
Pistachios help stabilize blood sugar.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease