We see the dark circles under our eyes, the tiredness on our face, but those are just the tip of an iceberg.
Tag: heart diseases
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Alkaline foods have been shown to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, both of which are huge contributing factors to cardiovascular diseases.
Diseases of affluence, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and even cancer, are on the rise in many areas of the world.
Walnut contains antioxidant melatonin that helps to regulate sleep.
Pistachios help stabilize blood sugar.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption