At one stage of our lives we might experience hearing loss or hard of hearing the sounds around us. Some hearing loss can be improved according to experts.
Tag: Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is more common than we realize. Nearly 360 million people worldwide lack some or all of their ability to hear. As we age we will have problem hearing.
Ear is an important organ that helps in listening to the world. We subject our ears to loud sounds–loud music, power tools, lawn mowers, air travel and other types of noise pollution without using ear protection.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity