In a new report on food trends in the US, Google singled out turmeric’s ascent after searches for the spice increased by 56% from November 2015 to January 2016.
Know about WeRIndia
- The sunshine vitamin that ‘D’elivers on cardio health
- Spaceflight wreaks havoc on liver metabolism
- How to Avoid Weight Gain During the Holidays
- Probiotics improve nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Understanding mouthfeel of food using physics
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective