At one point in our life, we all would have faced rejection for one or other reasons. It could be a rejection from a friend, rejection at co-workers, job, university, school, sports, family, or love. Any type of rejection can be hard for a person who is sensitive by nature and unable to face relatives, outsiders, friends, or family. Rejection means no for the thing which we approach and not accepted.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity