Age-related macular degeneration or macular degeneration is an eye disease with onset at any age, usually after age 60, that progressively destroys the macula- the central portion of the retina that helps with focus.
Know about WeRIndia
- Useful Remedies To Make Your Hair Appear 10x Thicker
- Kiara Advani Was The Sassy Queen At The Airport
- Study finds shortcomings in Canadian regulations governing use of sugar claims
- Habits Sabotaging Weight Loss
- Top 5 Looks Of The Diwali Diva Contest
- Surprising Facts and Benefits of Garlic You Probably Didn’t Know