Age-related macular degeneration or macular degeneration is an eye disease with onset at any age, usually after age 60, that progressively destroys the macula- the central portion of the retina that helps with focus.
Know about WeRIndia
- Under-Eye Bags: 5 Masks That Can Instantly Fix The Problem
- With A Single Date She Was Obsessed With Him And Wanted To Bathe In His Blood!
- Rajinikanth And Huma Qureshi Look Amazing Together In This Picture
- The Eight Avatars Of Ganesha
- Things To Remember, To Boost Your Sex Life With Your Partner
- Drinking Too Much Water Can Lead To Brain Swelling, Says Study