During yoga practices, often we feel pain in hands and wrists. The improper positioning of the hands on the mats can result in hand and wrist pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist