Pumpkin belongs to cucumber family and has less calories like any other cucurbitaceae members. Pumpkin fruit is popular in both eastern and western countries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Anti-inflammatory protein promotes healthy gut bacteria to curb obesity
- Young children's oral bacteria may predict obesity
- Strength-based exercises could help child obesity fight, study finds
- Sugar content of most supermarket yogurts well above recommended threshold
- Eating foods with low nutritional quality ratings linked to cancer risk in large European cohort
- Different baby positions during pregnancy: What to know