In Western nations, it can often be difficult to accept that the effects of climate change are being seen throughout the world right now because of first-world luxuries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may