The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
Back to homepage
Tag: green vegetables
- milk and dark green/orange fruits and vegetables.
- whole grains.
- dried beans, peas, and lentils.
- bananas, o
Eye health starts from what we eat.
Our human blood comprises of three types of cells—white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility