We think after our heart stops beating or dies, entire body system shuts down and there is no more growth and development occurs in human body. Is that true? Well, a new study conducted by group of scientists suggests that there is one type of cells that remain alive after we die.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity