Fruits are full of antioxidants and are good for health. Every edible fruit is a gift to mankind. Our digestive system adopted to fruits during evolution itself. There is enough science background and evidence to say that humans have been fruit and plant eaters from the beginning.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure