Fruits are full of antioxidants and are good for health. Every edible fruit is a gift to mankind. Our digestive system adopted to fruits during evolution itself. There is enough science background and evidence to say that humans have been fruit and plant eaters from the beginning.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows