Report says because of potassium content banana can be radioactive to small extent! Bananas are low in calories and supply potassium, digestive fiber, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, tryptophan..
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day