The flu, also called influenza, is a viral respiratory illness. It is contagious and generally children who attend school will get flu from peers.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause