delicious food is a tradition like other traditional festivals of India. A cold drink called Thandai is prepared specifically on Holi day. Thandai is to mark the beginning of spring and to beat summer heat. It is a sweet and cold drink loaded with nutritious substances and sugar with high calorie full fat milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought