Sometimes we might not have ingredients or essential cookware in the kitchen. Be smart and use substitutes for the ingredient that you are looking for. If you know which substitute you are looking for, keep some of the ingredients handy in your pantry shelves.
Know about WeRIndia
- Cutting 250 calories daily and exercising may improve heart health in obese older adults
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds