Save soil is a global movement that was launched by Sadguru Vasudev. This mission is to address the the soil crisis globally by bringing people together to take care of soil health and supporting those who are working to improve and increase the organic content in cultivable soil.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought