President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. Alzheimer is memory loss that disturbs and disrupts daily life.
Know about WeRIndia
- When -- not what -- obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet