When they first use a drug, people may perceive what seem to be positive effects; they also may believe that they can control their use.
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may