Pools that pose the greatest risk of entrapment are children’s public wading pools, in-ground hot tubs, or any other pools that have flat drain grates or a single main drain system.
An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus caused by a hard, dry bowel movement, diarrhea or inflammation of the anorectal area.
On its own, breast milk provides all the nutrients and fluids that babies need for their first 6 months of healthy growth and development.
Know about WeRIndia
- Useful Remedies To Make Your Hair Appear 10x Thicker
- Kiara Advani Was The Sassy Queen At The Airport
- Study finds shortcomings in Canadian regulations governing use of sugar claims
- Habits Sabotaging Weight Loss
- Top 5 Looks Of The Diwali Diva Contest
- Surprising Facts and Benefits of Garlic You Probably Didn’t Know