Pools that pose the greatest risk of entrapment are children’s public wading pools, in-ground hot tubs, or any other pools that have flat drain grates or a single main drain system.
An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus caused by a hard, dry bowel movement, diarrhea or inflammation of the anorectal area.
On its own, breast milk provides all the nutrients and fluids that babies need for their first 6 months of healthy growth and development.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Early Signs And Symptoms Of Lung Cancer
- 10 Surprising Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight Fast
- Zodiac Alert! Health Issues That Can Be Faced By You, As Per Your Zodiac Sign!
- 8 Yoga Poses For Kyphosis
- Amazing Essential Oils That Can Eliminate Stretch Marks
- According To Garud Puran, One Can Get Lucky If He/She Has These Things!