To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton