Coconut oil is the oil extracted from the kernel or meat in mature coconuts. Here tips for uses, benefits and risks of on coconut oil.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain