In recent years the three illnesses are spreading throughout the world. Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika – all are due to viruses transmitted by mosquitoes.
Tag: dengue fever
Dengue has emerged as a worldwide problem only since the 1950s. Although dengue rarely occurs in the continental United States, it is endemic in Puerto Rico and in many popular tourist destinations in Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.
It is important to control the mosquitoes population around us. If you don’t want to use synthetic chemicals then grow these mosquito repellent plants that control mosquitoes.
Know about WeRIndia
- When fathers exercise, children are healthier, even as adults
- Compulsive Eating & Weight Gain
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Adding refined fiber to processed food could have negative health effects, study finds
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain