In recent years the three illnesses are spreading throughout the world. Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika – all are due to viruses transmitted by mosquitoes.
Tag: dengue fever
Dengue has emerged as a worldwide problem only since the 1950s. Although dengue rarely occurs in the continental United States, it is endemic in Puerto Rico and in many popular tourist destinations in Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.
It is important to control the mosquitoes population around us. If you don’t want to use synthetic chemicals then grow these mosquito repellent plants that control mosquitoes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bowel endometriosis: What to know
- New review of scientific studies confirms food cravings can be reduced
- What is female ejaculation?
- BMI is a good measure of health after all, new study finds
- A correlation between obesity and income has only developed in the past 30 years
- Neighborhood affects the healthiness of dietary choices