These two postures are a great way to keep the back limber in proper way.
Back to homepage
Tag: cow pose
Get on all fours with your hands shoulder width apart, your wrists right under the shoulders, and fingers spread wide…
Know about WeRIndia
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase